Student Assistant – Agile Tools, Group IT
Join GN’s Agile Transformation team and turn up the volume on your career
We are looking for a talent who wants to join a company that transforms lives every day. Are you highly organized, and motivated by having a high degree of autonomy over your tasks? Then this opportunity in Group IT is something for you.
Welcome to Group IT – Agile Center of Excellence
As a Student Assistant in Group IT, you will be part of a dynamic team in our Headquarters in Ballerup (Copenhagen Area). The Agile Center of Excellence team is responsible for defining and implementing agile best practices and supporting tools for our global Group IT function, which supports the entire GN Group.
Some of the tasks you will do:
- Assist in systems administration
- Build Microsoft Power Platform prototypes and Azure DevOps customizations and bring these to production
- Build Microsoft PowerBI reports and dashboards
- Orchestrate data cleaning in e.g., Azure DevOps and other tools
The talents you bring:
- You are studying for a technical master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Data Science or similar
- You most likely have 2-3 years left of your studies
- You have hands on experience in building utilities using Microsoft Power Platform, Java, or similar
- You have experience with tools like Atlassian Jira, Azure DevOps, Eclipse or similar
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Office with profound experience in Excel
- You have a flair for numbers and strong communication skills
- You are self-driven, outspoken, and curious
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
The GN culture
GN’s values listen, challenge, and transform form our culture. We greet every day with energy, engagement, and enthusiasm, bringing our best selves and approaching problem-solving and challenges with a ‘glass half full’ attitude. We’re independent, but we also know when two heads are better than one. Our leaders are supportive, our teams are tight-knit, and we believe in the power of collaboration across every level of our organization.
Our workplace offers plenty of different benefits and flexibility to keep us happy and healthy and allow us to focus on what matters to us in and outside of work. We hope you are curious to explore and engage in the recruitment process with us.
A challenging position where you are part of a fast-moving team – in a dynamic and result-oriented international company in growth.
A creative and truly international working environment based on value-based management, which provides every employee with responsibility and opportunities for development.
Hours per week: In average about 15 hours of work per week, but the job is highly flexible, and we will agree on the working hours, so they fit your studies.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now
If the position has caught your interest, please apply using the ‘APPLY’ link. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to send yours.
Do you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Torben Siggaard on mobile +45 6175 2085.
Good luck with your application. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
How was your experience with the job ad, and what can we do to improve?
We care deeply about the people who consider applying for a job at our company. We kindly ask you to share your honest feedback by answering 4 anonymous questions in the link below:
Note: the link will work on all devices - computer, mobile or tablet!
Dela detta jobb